No. Gift Cards are for one-time use only. If the total value of a Gift Card isn’t used in a single transaction, the remaining value becomes void and can’t be used for a subsequent transaction.
Articles in this section
- I liked a Mothercare product but couldn't find the size I wanted, what should I do?
- How can I find out when a product will be in stock?
- What are Mothercare's store timings?
- What if I have other questions?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Where's my nearest Mothercare store?
- Is there a minimum spend amount or a joining fee to become a Shukran member?
- How do I sign up for the Shukran Loyalty Programme?
- I shop at Mothercare often. Do you have a loyalty programme?
- How do in-store returns and exchanges work?